We provide services to support the on-going operations in the areas of business planning and development, contract administration, and technical and cost proposal development. The Scope of Services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. CONTRACT MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
• Prime Contract Administration:
― Lead discussions between Company and Contracting Officer for all contract administration issues and actions.
― Perform contract administration for Modifications and other contractual actions; i.e., invoicing and collections
support; growth related contract briefings; etc.
― DCMAO & DCAA support.
• Subcontract Administration:
― Subcontract Formation
― Negotiate, administer and closeout Subcontract Agreements
― Negotiate, award, administer and closeout Subcontract Task Orders
• Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request preparation
• Contract Close-out support
• GSA Schedule contract administration:
― Annual Economic Price Adjustments for labor rates & products
― Addition of new labor categories, products, and SINs
― Contract administration review & advice on unilateral and bilateral Modifications
2. COST/PRICE PROPOSAL SUPPORT
• Proposal support:
― Draft and negotiate Non-Disclosure, Teaming, and other related Agreements;
― Price strategy development;
― Cost/price Volume management:
― Draft and administer Subcontractor solicitations and proposal input;
― Develop Company cost/price proposal price model and supporting schedules;
― Lead Company- PCO communications for Q&A’s, etc.;
― Develop and complete cost/price volume for submission in accordance with proposal schedule;
• SME advisory support (FAR, Agency Regulations, DCAA, GSA, etc.);
• Technical writing;
• Completion of Standard Forms 1449, 1411, and Representations and Certifications;
• DCAA and other audit agency advisory support.
3. STRATEGIC PLANNING
• Feasibility Assessments and
• Business Planning resulting from decisions based on the Feasibility Assessment